- This event has passed.
Cancelled – IAS: Solar Power Technical Tour – Cancelled
April 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Cancelled – due to an administration issued, this tour will be cancelled until further notice. Contact organizer for refund if already registered
Technical Tour: Xantrex Utility Power Inverters
Visit Schneider Electric and tour the latest in renewable energy power electronics.
Attendees must provide personal information and must be approved by Scheider Electric to attend.
The walking tour will commence from BCIT, cross the Street to Xantrex, and return to BCIT. Contact the organizer if late or separated from the group.
– Arrive at BCIT SW1 Lobby
– Walk to 3700 Gilmore Way (former Kodak building)
– Introduction to Schneider Electric presentation
– Design department: Overview of design flow from marketing to engineering
– Manufacturing and Assembly
– Test department
– Installation (Proceed to back to BCIT SE Parking Lot)
– Optional networking at Mr. Mugs following tour
Bldg: BCIT SW1 Lobby to 3700 Gilmore Way
BCIT SW1 proceeding to 3700 Gilmore Way
Burnaby, British Columbia