- This event has passed.
IEEE EDS Vancouver Mini-Colloquium: Integrated Nano/Micro Electronic & Related Devices
October 2, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Vancouver IEEE Electron Devices Society is host four Distinguished Lecturers from academia, government and commercial laboratories on the topic of Micro/Nano Devices and Systems.
Join us at Simon Fraser University on October 2nd, 2017 at 9:30am for this great event.
SPACE IS LIMITED.
To reserve your seat, please RSVP your first and last name to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- 9:30 am – 9:50 am: Coffee/Continental breakfast (catered)
- 9:50 am: Welcome address
- 10 am – 11 am: Mina Rais-Zadeh, Assoc. Professor, U. of Michigan
- 11 am – 12 pm: Paul Berger, Professor, Ohio State University
- 12 pm – 12:50 pm: Lunch break and networking (catered)
- 12:50 pm – 1 pm: Afternoon welcome
- 1 – 2pm: Meyya Meyyappan, Chief Scientist for Exploration Technology, NASA Ames Research Center
- 2 – 2:30pm: Coffee break (catered)
- 2:30 – 3:30pm: Hector De Los Santos, Founder, NanoMEMS Research
- 3:30 – 4:30pm: Panel Discussion
- 4:30pm: Closing remarks
For more information on the presentations see EDS_Oct2_Abstract