On Saturday March 30th at the Annual General Meeting and Gala, the Vancouver Section named and honored the recipients of several Vancouver Section awards.
The awards recognize outstanding performance or contributions during the 2018 year.
The Vancouver Section congratulates the following recipients of Vancouver Section awards:
- Outstanding Small Technical Chapter (tie) – Power Electronics (Martin Ordonez)
- Outstanding Small Technical Chapter (tie) – Joint Solid State Circuits (Bonnie Gray)
- Outstanding Large Technical Chapter – Joint Computing (Mandeep Pannu)
- Outstanding Affinity Group – Women In Engineering (Selyn Chen)
- Outstanding Student Branch – UBC Student Branch (Raghul Subramanian)
- Outstanding Volunteer – Nico Dreyer Student Activities Chair
- Outstanding Student Volunteer – Aeden McClain
- Service award – Guillaume Boisset (Past Section Chair)
For additional information about the AGM 2019 event, and links to the AGM photo gallery, please visit the AGM 2019 web page.