IEEE is a non-profit organization for the engineering community around the globe. Its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
IEEE Women in Engineering
The IEEE Women in Engineering is one of the largest international professional organizations dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists, and inspiring girls around the world to follow their academic interests in a career in STEMS particularly in engineering.
IEEE Young Professionals
The IEEE Young Professionals is an international community of innovative members and volunteers. Members of this community are interested in elevating their professional image, expanding their global network, connecting with peers locally and giving back to the community.
IEEE Blockchain Special Interest Group
Blockchain is a new and emerging technology family positioned on the leading edge of the technology hype curve. It is not bleeding or cutting-edge technology; nor is it fully formed, standardized, or supported by best practices. The Blockchain Technical Community is highly fragmented and badly needs what the IEEE can deliver; a stabilizing think space of seasoned professionals specifically trained and positioned to make a difference. Blockchain is by far the most forward thinking, impactful, and disruptive emerging technology family that the Future Directions Committee and the IEEE has sought to embrace.
- Rabab Ward wins IEEE Fourier Award August 30, 2022
- 2022 Summer Social Event a Success August 30, 2022
- Section Scholarship Winners Honoured at Awards Reception June 1, 2022
- Section Plans Social Event – August 20th June 1, 2022
- Section Scholarship Winners Announced April 17, 2022
- e-Newsletter: April 2022 April 4, 2022
- Section AGM results April 4, 2022
- Vancouver Section Officers for 2022 Announced February 3, 2022
- Vancouver Section AG and Chapter Officers for 2022 Announced February 3, 2022
- Dr. Mukesh Nagpal named IEEE Fellow January 23, 2022