Kwantlen Polytechnic University – Computer Science and Information Technology Instructors – Melville School of Business
The Melville School of Business is seeking several qualified Computer Science and Information Technology [CSIT] faculty members. The successful candidates will be required to teach courses in support of the Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology Degree and the Computer Information Systems Certificate and Diploma. For more information about CSIT programs and courses, please go to https://calendar.kpu.ca/programs-az/business/information-technology/.
The School of Business offers courses online as well as in-person classes provided on all five campuses of Kwantlen Polytechnic University [Richmond, Surrey, Cloverdale, Surrey Civic Plaza and Langley]. In the case of in-person classes, faculty are expected to be available to teach on all campuses. The ability to teach using online and in-person delivery modes for the following courses is required:
- INFO 1214 – Discrete Mathematics for Information Technology
- INFO 2312 – Database Management Systems
- INFO 2313 – Object-Oriented Programming
- INFO 2315 – Data Structure
- INFO 2411 – Foundations of Computer Security
- INFO 2416 – Server Operating Systems
- INFO 3150 – Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- INFO 4125 – Website Security
The Melville School of Business is seeking faculty members for different start dates. If interested, please additionally apply for those competitions.
- [Competition 2013] Full-Time Regular, starting Jan. 01, 2023
- [Competition 2014] Part-Time Regular, starting Jan. 01, 2023
- [Competition 2015] Part-Time Non-Regular 50%, starting Jan. 01, 2023
- [Competition 2016] Part-Time Non-Regular 50%, starting May 01, 2023